With a population close to 5 million of habitants, Costa Rica has the oldest democracy in the region, political strength, infrastructure and a low tax package that promotes foreign investment. In addition, the employee is protected by laws that generate loyalty and a very healthy business environment.
Why outsource services in Costa Rica?
- Close to the US with lower travel expenses.
- Leaders in Latin America in Human Capital.
- Multilingual country, having English as a second language.
- Workforce with the highest qualified education index in Latin America.
- Central Time Zone (CST) (-6).
- Lowest political risk in the region.
- Cultural affinity.