Kanban is a technique in which work instructions are given by cards, which are made according to of the client's requirements with the objective of controlling the progress of the work and achieving a quality product or service.
This course provides the fundamental knowledge of KanBan.
- Learn and understand Kanban.
- Learn how to use kanban for your services or to support products and projects in a complex environment
- Find out how to use a Kanban board to help your team prioritize more effectively.
- Explore the essential lean principles.
- Learn how to use The Kanban Board, Workflow, Work In Progress Limits, Priority setting, The Pull System and more.
- Learn how to reduce bottlenecks, visualize workflow, with the kanban board and combine with scrum plus scrumban pointers.
- Learn how to refine your process in any business.
- Minimum group of 6 participants.
- Physical space with blackboard and table.
- Certificate of completion.
- Printed course material.
- Staggered discounts for groups larger than 10, 15 or 20 participants.