Stepping up to a management role requires a new skillset. The Leadership and manager program takes you from technical and operative roles to compelling leader ready to motivate and inspire team culture and performance.
- Align organisational vision, values and strategy with team goals, actions and performance management systems.
- Coach, mentor and and give feedback to team members.
- Motivate and engage others.
- Evaluate and adapt your management style.
- Influence and increase team performance.
- Apply power, authority and influence in meaningful ways.
- Identify and initiate opportunities for growth, change and innovation.
- Embrace diversity and build a collaborative team culture.
- Adapt your leadership style to situation and context.
- Understand ethics and integrity and better balance personal and business needs.
- Successfully implement your personal action plan.
- Put people at the Centre of Change and lead with emotional intelligence.
- Influence a broad range of stakeholders – often without authority – aligning hearts and minds to new ways of doing things – quickly.
- Find adaptive ways to contribute and benefit from their strategic relationships.
- Minimum group of 6 participants.
- Physical space with blackboard and table.
- Certificate of completion.
- Printed course material.
- Staggered discounts for groups larger than 10, 15 or 20 participants.