Root cause analysis (RCA) describes a wide range of approaches, tools, and techniques used to uncover causes of problems. The goal of RCA is to identify the origin of a problem using a systematic approach and determine:
- What happened?
- Why it happened?
- How to reduce the likelihood that it happens again?
- How to launch a solution implementation plan?
- Explain the concept of root cause analysis.
- Describe how to use tools for problem cause brainstorming.
- Ask the right questions; establish triggers that drive you to the RCA process.
- Develop strategies for problem cause data collection and analysis.
- Deploy tools for root cause identification and elimination.
- Perform a cost-benefit analysis.
- Practice ways of implementation solutions.
- Minimum group of 6 participants.
- Physical space with blackboard and table.
- Certificate of completion.
- Printed course material.
- Staggered discounts for groups larger than 10, 15 or 20 participants.