Scrum overview from A to Z: Scrum as a project management methodology, basic Scrum concepts, Scrum roles and tools.
- Applying Scrum to your projects.
- Delivering value to the business with Scrum.
- Accelerating the delivery of projects with Scrum.
- Mastering the different concepts of Scrum.
- Mastering the different tools of Scrum.
- Mastering the values, principles and pillars of Scrum.
- Scrum history.
- Understand the differences between Scrum and traditional Project Management or Waterfall.
- Roles and artifacts.
- Case study of implementation.
- Minimum group of 6 participants.
- Physical space with blackboard and table.
- Certificate of completion.
- Printed course material.
- Staggered discounts for groups larger than 10, 15 or 20 participants.