Six Sigma refers to the ability of processes to produce a high proportion of output within specification.
This course provides the fundamental knowledge of Six Sigma.
- Explain what is Six Sigma.
- Describe the benefits of Six Sigma.
- Understand the role of the leadership, sponsor and other roles of the methodology.
- Explain the critical elements of Six Sigma.
- List the causes of variability.
- Explain the key concepts of Six Sigma.
- Describe the various forms of waste.
- Overview of tools and templates to be used in Six Sigma.
- Explain the DMAIC approach.
- Explain the DMADV approach.
- Explain the PDCA approach.
- Explain the implementation of Six Sigma.
- List the critical success factors.
- Minimum group of 6 participants.
- Physical space with blackboard and table.
- Certificate of completion.
- Printed course material.
- Staggered discounts for groups larger than 10, 15 or 20 participants.