Build your understanding of the core concepts of Lean methodology to play a more active leadership role in process improvement, a set of tools to apply within your organisation and a common approach to solving business problems.
Develop a Lean toolkit and process improvement mindset.
- Understand and identify waste and inefficiency in process.
- Gain a common language and consistent approach to solving complex problems.
- Understand what process improvement tools are available to eliminate waste and drive customer value.
- Through a whole of class simulation you will experience a broken process and apply the DMAIC framework and Lean tools to make improvements with your team members.
- What resources and costs are involved to deliver the benefits?
- Selection of Lean Six Sigma projects, teams and their members.
- Links between Voice of Customer, service levels and operational metrics.
- Create a mindset of process improvement in your team.
- Overview of the different approaches (DMAIC, DMADV, PDCA).
- Overview of the toolkit of key Lean tools.
- Explain the implementation of Six Sigma.
- Minimum group of 3 participants.
- Physical space with blackboard and table.
- Certificate of completion.
- Printed course material.
- Staggered discounts for groups larger than 5, 10, 15 or 20 participants.